The Human Rights Defender published a guide on the rights of persons with disabilities. The guide was prepared within the framework of the project on “Promoting Human Rights Protection in Armenia for All” funded by the USAID and covers all the questions that will help persons with disabilities to fully exercise their rights.
In particular, the following questions are presented in the guide:
- Rights persons with disabilities have;
- Legal acts protecting this rights;
- Bodies to apply for protecting their rights;
- How to exercise this rights through administrative and judicial procedure?
- How to receive the assistance of the Human Rights Defender, etc.
More details are available in the guide.